“Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning” ~ Fred Rogers
A unique program with a big purpose for little people
WH offers a safe and engaging space where children can learn through play and exploration. We offer daily classes for preschoolers as well as parent guided play opportunities.
- Kids day out classes daily from 8:45a.m.-11:30a.m. for children ages 30 months of age and up. (must be potty trained). Contact for pricing and availability.
- We offer open play daily (see schedule below). The cost is $15.00 per child (sibling is $10.00)/ adult and children under 12 months are FREE.
- Reservations are recommended due to limited play times. Walk-ins are welcome but subject to availability on busy days (we cannot guarantee play times for those without reservations.) Click below to reserve your space. Each play space is reserved for 90 minutes of play max.
RULES FOR PLAY:
- No rough play is allowed
- No food or drink allowed in play areas
- Parental supervision is mandatory
- Children are encouraged to return toys to designated areas
- Children over 6 years of age need to be mindful of younger children and equipment weight restrictions
- Children under 3 years of age must be heavily supervised since our space is designed for preschoolers
- Shoes must be worn at all times
- No strollers are permitted due to space
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
The owner and staff are knowledgeable and very hands on. The space is warm and inviting. What a special place for kids”
– Amanda B.